A Simple Terminal for MCU Communication
The Annabooks COM Terminal is a very
simple Serial Port terminal program. The Annabooks COM
Terminal is ideal for communication between a PC and MCU
device over a RS-232 connection.
The application has gone through
limited testing. The program is provided as is without
warranty. Feedback is welcome.
- Windows 10 Pro or higher, Windows 11 Pro or higher, or
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
- .NET 6.0
- Download the zip from here: ABCOMTerm.zip
- Extract the zip file on your computer
- Run the setup.exe utility found in the extracted
Note: You may be asked to install .NET
6.0 run-time if you have not done so already. .NET 6.0 can
be downloaded from here: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/6.0
Running the application.
- Start the application
- Click on the Settings button to change the COM port
- From Select COM Port drop down select the COM port to
Note: A <LF><CR> are sent at the end of an